Posts Tagged ‘knitting’
Things i Love Thursday
• A real live photoshop! Amazing print and poster work for software-asli.com; attributed to the following talented peeps:
agency: Bates141 Jakarta
creative director: Hendra Lesmono
art director: Andreas Junus & Irawandhani Kamarga
copywriter: Darrick Subrata
account executive: Nitya Priyahita
photgrapher: Anton Ismael
• Nesting. I totally despise moving but I love our new home. I really do need to get a move on with the unpacking.
• Drafting new hat patterns! I am super excited about the things I’m making for ye olde etsy shoppe that will be going up in mid-August. Yes sir.
• Riding my bicycle to work almost everyday
• Dr. Sketchy’s at Studio L’Amour (figure drawing with burlesque dancers and BYOB?! HEAVEN)
• Even after 4.5 years & a wedding, catching my husband take sleepy-eyed peeks of me while I’m getting dressed in the morning.
• Being a remixer of the week! Thanks, Tricia!
What’s TiLTing your world this week?