• The lovely jewelry stand that my mother-in-law & her family sent me as a belated birthday present. I’ve been coveting it for months & it goes perfectly in our bedroom.
• Bicycling to different areas than I normally would on my commute. I got to ride to a different section of the city today due to a work conference. It was fun! And despite being a relatively fair-weather bicycle commuter for the past 3 years, today was the first time that I ever rode my bicycle across Michigan Avenue. It’s always terrified me before! It wasn’t too scary this morning, eastbound on Ohio. And I managed to dig out my gorilla pod and snap loads on the way. Few of my favorites are much larger on my flickr set dedicated to ride photos.
• $5 Cheeseburgers from Dunlay’s on the Square. So Full.
• More food: strawberry ice cream. I get on kicks for most things and will eat/listen/watch/wear them until I tire of them and put them away. After some indistinguished point of putting them away, I take them out again & fall in love all over again. Currently this is happening with the Haagen Daas Strawbery ice cream.
• Plans to be really productive this weekend. Building a massive to do list and hoping to check some of the things off.
What’s floating you love boat this week?
I’ve been craving mac ‘n’ cheese (yes, that evil blue box). It’s the best comfort food I know. The color scheme has also got me thinking of goldfish swimming. Sunshine. Bicycle rides. Summer.
Reads: Today, we ran out of all the yesterdays we had to spend. So I guess we’ll just have to share our tomorrows til the end.